All the answers to your questions can be found here

Enter a search term below - e.g. ‘licensing’

My client wants me to use the fonts in artwork to send to a repro house, is it ok to supply the font?

No. You can either send a .pdf or get the repro house to purchase their own Studio Licence. Alternatively, you can purchase an SME Licence for your client and this will allow suppliers such as a repro house to use the fonts.

Was this answer useful?

If you can’t find an answer to your question, please use our contact form

Or browse by topic