Enter a search term below - e.g. ‘licensing’
There area number of known bugs with this version of MS Office on Mac…
• Text appears garbled or in a different font.
• Some fonts are being substituted with other fonts.
• You may see a message bar saying "We were unable to load all your fonts. Some fonts may be missing."
1. Check the installed versions of the font. If you have multiple versions, remove all versions and then install only the latest version of the font.
2. If you have a single version of font, check the font file format. If it is displayed as a “PostScript-Type1” font, we recommend you upgrade it to a newer “OpenType” or “TrueType” version of the font.
3. If you have a large number of fonts installed on your system, Microsoft Office apps may not be able to load all the fonts. Please review and prioritise the fonts available on your computer.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, please use our contact form